HealthOffice Web Printer - Setup Configuration
If HealthOffice Web is not printing properly, the configuration for the printer interface may have been reset.
Please follow the instructions below in order to resolve this issue.
1. Login to any of the HealthOffice Web applications. (Main, Admin, Reports, etc..)
2. In the lower right hand corner of the screen (Notification Area/Clock Area), there should be a printer icon with a circle around it. The icon could be yellow or white in color. If you hover the icon with your mouse, you will see the word “Net2Printer”.
3. Right click on that printer icon, then click the “Configuration” menu option.
4. On the top half of the windows that opens, check the printer that you wish to print to locally.
5. Below that, you will see a line for default printer. Use the drop down to choose the printer you want to print to by default.
6. Click on “Advanced Options” button.
7. On the window that opens up, click on “Page Size” button.
8. On the next window that opens, towards the top, there will be a drop down listing that will say “Automatic” or “Custom”. Make sure to change this to “Custom”.
9. Click “OK” on all of the open windows until everything closes.
NOTE: DO NOT CLICK ON THE “X” IN THE CORNER OF ANY WINDOW OR THE “CANCEL” BUTTON, THIS WILL NOT SAVE YOUR SETTINGS PROPERLY.